Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Decision...

I have decided NOT to call in to the XZone Thursday night when Bob Heironimus is on, because there is no point. He is still going to tell his story regardless, and we as a community have failed to convince Rob McConnell that the film is real, so to call in to drop a bombshell on Heironimus in the form of the fact that the P/G Movie film site is farther away than he said from either Willow Creek or Weitchpec would be pointless. I will certainly be listening, but I have pretty much given up on trying to convince anyone that film is real and that in my opinion Heironimus had nothing to do with the film. It is not my job to do that, and I do not need the grief or hassle that comes with it. It is up to guys like M.K. Davis, Chris Murphy and Daniel Perez, and if they want to call the show Thursday night to challenge Heironimus, fine. I have pretty much asked him the questions I wanted, and anyone can go on Bigfoot Forums.com and see Roger Knights' various dissertations on Heironimus and the film. I am moving on to trying to prove these things exist in the first place, not whether there is one on some dead horse of a 40-year-old film. There will be plenty of time for that in October around the 40th Anniversary. Then we can beat the dead horse all we want. But until then, my focus will be elsewhere as far as other aspects of the Sasquatch mystery, and that includes not calling in to the XZone to challenge Heironimus.

No comments: